p. guide of art / blog project.

1/17/2010

Prada menswear fall/winter 2010 review

As everyone should know, yesterday's night the well online based Prada transmitted via internet in live mode her menswear collection for season winter 2010 2011 and of course i was behind my computer screen seeing the show.
I have to admit i'm not kind a menswear fashion follower because is strange to me to see some heart-breaking pieces in menswear collections, and that disapoints me a little bit. Anyway, I could never say no to a fashion show and specially this one left some bitter-sweet taste in my mouth. Overall I liked it, but it wasn't a big surprise.
What have I seen? the typical clean and restrained Prada tailoring mixed with knitwear. Plain colors as black, gray, cream and camel were the main ones contrasted against optical patterns, melange wools and vibrant touches of pink, purple, dark red, green and yellow. Wide coats with double collar over tiny crew neck sweaters, unwasted straight leg trousers and melange textured cardigans with waist lace that reminds of 50's italian menswear.
And here you have the full show brought by Prada´s own youtube channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment